Social Entrepreneurship is an emerging phenomenon that is globally acknowledged as the critical pathway to addressing endemic and complex social, economic and development challenges on a sustainable basis. Social entrepreneurship fosters sustainable impact interventions through creative and innovative solutions to addressing diverse and complex social, economic and development challenges.
Essentially, the need to scale up the advocacy and social mobilization to create awareness and galvanized broad-based stakeholders’ consensus and support towards the promotion of functional social entrepreneurship in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.
- To provide a platform for development stakeholders to network, share ideas and exchange knowledge on social entrepreneurship.
- To promote the development of functional social entrepreneurship.
- To build and sustain a functional sustainable development ecosystem to support the promotion and development of social enterprises.
- To mobilize, engage and build a critical mass of social change agents and entrepreneurs.
- To conduct research and publication on social enterprise.